Jun 26, 2013

Have we reviewed you?

I find myself continually finding new brands that believe print-screening their name in a fancy font on 5 different colour t-shirts is a collection. This is not a niche in my books. Understandably all brands will have a tee like this, but to have an entire store full of them is dull and shows that you are just out to make a quick buck. At the beginning of blogging on Apparel Review I was enticed by some brands with bog standard stock images and fancy fonts, now I feel I can spot a waste of time from a mile off. Over the past few months I have had the pleasure of finding, wearing and chatting to some very talented labels. Brands that make me passionate and want to blow my hard earned cash straight away. If you feel you are one of those brands, or that you have been over-looked by Apparel Review please contact us, we love to here from talented, independent UK companies and take pleasure in getting to know you and your brand.