Apr 7, 2013

Revamp Bristol


Revamp Bristol Interview


Today I had an interview with the ‘RevampBristol’ CEO. 

The brand started in February of this year, so the line is just breaking onto the scene and has lots of room to grow. The perfect time for me to sweep in and find out what they are all about.

“Revamp originated because I often see clothing and think 'I could make that look better.' I've always wanted to have my own business and once I'd made a few designs and my friends liked them, I decided that maybe others would too. We're unique and lots of fun!”  - Francesca, CEO.

Revamp are a Bristol based apparel brand with a small collection of vests and tees. At the very affordable price of just £8 per piece, a collection that is accessible to all types of clientèle. Fran tells us that Social media has been an extremely important tool to help promote Revamp.

“Twitter allows us to reach our fans and customers with great ease. We've also got an Instagram account which allows us to share with our followers photos related to Revamp."

Francesca tells us that items are being added to the on-line store frequently and there are plans to expand into accessories and beyond, Revamp believes that accessories are an important part of making outfits whole and therefore it's only natural that they are the next step. 

The company confesses the head of design doesn't have a history in textiles, with regards to education. However as most new UK brands know; being able to thread a needle is as irrelevant in this day and age as last seasons collection. What the UK apparel companies are revealing this year,  is that ideas and passion are the new education.

Revamp have no plans to break onto the high street just yet.

“We're only just starting out and growing at the moment, but we'll keep our consumers posted if that ever happens!”

Apparel Review look forward to seeing more from this brand in the future, and will continue to update on new pieces added to the collection.
I'm excited to say I am currently awaiting the Charcoal Cross Tee to quality review as soon as it arrives.