Apr 17, 2013

Diced?

Interview with upcoming brand Diced?

 

Diced?
 
 
Diced? are fast approaching their official UK launch next month, so what better time to get to know the team. We caught up with C.E.O Asif over the weekend to find out a little more about the brand-spanking-new Diced? from the founder himself.
 
Diced? started this year due to a feeling that there has been a lack of passion on the current apparel scene. Controversially admitting they had noticed some unsavoury reasons behind new brands.
 
"It was apparent to me. A lot of small clothing lines seem to do it quickly and cheaply, either to make a quick buck or for the sake of being able to say "I have a clothing line."

The designers believe they have an eye for what looks good, so therefore decided to learn to use all of the surrounding equipment and programs involved with creating an apparel line, in order to turn an idea into a reality.
The logo came from hours spent on the computer experimenting with different concepts. The question mark is something that is central to the brand - a question.

"I tend to question everything, and I think I’ll be asking people if they’ve been Diced from now on."
 
The price range for tees will start from £19.99 and when Diced? launch they will be only be producing tees in their spring range. However we’ll definitely be seeing sweatshirts and hoodies from the brand in the near future, as well as beanies and snapbacks.

Don't expect to be seeing Diced? in high street shops any time soon, they are all about quality and exclusivity to the buyer. The only place you’ll be able to find Diced? clothing is on the site.
As a popular niche Diced? have informed us that every item will be limited to 50 pieces. Once those 50 pieces have sold out, you won’t be able to get that design again. So if you want something, don't be shy.
 
"I don’t think we'd want the average high street shopper wearing the brand. We want people that genuinely like the brand and people that [want] an exclusive piece to be wearing the garments. I personally don't like to be seen with things that everyone else has got, and I’d like to follow that through with the brand."

"I think I’d say [seeing] JME in one of our tees would be nice. Simply because he’s about exclusivity too. He once said “something good is made better when not everybody has it” and I don’t think I could put it any better. "
 
Asif tells us that on an ordinary day you’d most likely catch the CEO in a pair of Diesel jeans and a plain black tee.
 
"I do like what Fly53 do with their brand. I feel there isn’t too much like what they produce out there so I have a few of their pieces. Other than that, I keep it plain. Or keep it Diced?"
 
There’s nothing too exciting happening for the Diced? launch however there will be some competitions surrounding the anticipated launch date of May 1st. Get involved by following Diced? on Twitter or liking the page on Facebook.

I wait with baited breath to see what Diced? has to offer, and look forward to seeing their 'passion' infused tees.


 

For any enquiries please tweet me or email yasminjd@london.com