May 11, 2013

Something for the weekend

Today's something for the weekend is dedicated to Just Classic.

Please ignore the tie-dye tees. As lovely as they are, its not the reason I'm sending you to their site. What I want you to focus on is their vintage section. There are many places on the web that claim to have vintage clothing. Now, in my eyes, just because you have worn something from Criminal Damage once does not then make it a vintage tee. Just Classic actually define vintage for me. Old school, retro clothing from different era's. If you cant remember Ellesse, then you are too young to be reading my blog.

There are Slazenger socks that have been brought up to date, Hawaiian shirts galore and Reebok from back in the day all for under £15. I hope this up and coming site continues to sift through thrift shops and boot sales to bring us even more vintage. Got to love it.

Image of Vintage 70's Hawaiian Floral Print Shirt      Image of Vintage Retro Ellesse Italia Sports Shirt Early 90's


Todays Music for the weekend is courtesy of SteffLon-Don. Warning: Explicit Content